Thursday, January 29, 2009

The beat goes on...

Yesterday was kindof a cheat day. Ok, so it really was a full cheat day. I was stuck in the house and not working because of the foul weather, and I didn't feel like eating fresh veggies all day. Yes - nothing but fresh veggies.

When I did eat, I ate in moderation. And I stayed away from the sweets.

For breakfast, I had 6 or 7 of those sausage balls.
For lunch, egg salad.
For dinner, a small steak.

This morning, I weighed in at exactly the same thing as yesterday. I guess it is to be expected. It is kindof nice to know that I can have a normal day of food and maintain a weight. That's what I will hopefully do when I finish losing.

Today, I am back to work, and back to the diet. Day 9. I am ahead of schedule, but I don't wanna slow down. I am so excited for Sunday though! Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday are my "off" days. I am not gonna go crazy, but I will be happy to eat what I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment